Show on map:
Business Incubation in Turkey
In Turkey association for business incubators innovation centers was established in early 2008.
The following information is aimed at providing an overview and general information about the actual situation of enterprise promotion and business incubation in the country.
There are different forms of business incubators and innovation centres in Turkey: 12 Business Incubators established within World Bank Privatisation Programme (ISGEM), 4 Women Business Incubators (KISGEM) which started in 2008 withion EU programme "Technical Assistance for Establishment of Business Incubation Centres for Supporting Women Entrepreneurship", Technology Incubators (TEKMERS) financed by the government and/or private institutions.
The aims ofthese centers are
* To support technology based entrepreneurship in a working environment possesing the infrastructure needed for knowledge-intensive production.
* To strengthen cooperation with the industry, within the structure of a university which is equipped with advanced computer and library facilities and can take active part in the transfer of science and technology.
* To enable the transformation of scientific ideas into industrial production by securing economic exploitation of R&D efforts and supporting small and medium industries engaged in R&D.
* To create new jobs for skilled labor through new enterprises.
* To set up and develop innovative and knowledge-intensive enterprises creating high value added.
* To implement new technological applications in small and medium indsutries.
||The association is member / partner of
|Ministry for Industry and Trade Eskisehir Yolu 7 km, No 154